Scoping study and conceptual design for completing the construction and modernization of the DCU and tar-deasphalting unit (SDA) to produce needle coke at the TCOR. In 2016, the corporation won the tender for finishing the construction of both units
1. Project Name: Scoping study and conceptual design for completing the construction and modernization of the DCU and SDA units.
2. Project Brief Description: To complete the construction of the units.
3. Project Location: Turkmenbashi, Turkmenistan
4. Timeframe: Planned Start - 2017, Planned End - 2020
5. Customer: Turkmenbashi Complex of Oil Refineries
6. Licensor: Foster Wheeler, Westport Trading Europe Limited, LLC “Inform Technology”, Russian Federation
7. Design Engineer: State Unitary Enterprise “Bashgiproneftechim”
8. Project Outcome: The proposed construction will allow producing up to 900 thousand tons for the DCU and up to 500 thousand tons for the deasphalting unit per year.