Scoping study for construction of the diesel fuel hydro-treating unit at the Seydi Oil Refinery
1. Project Name: Scoping study for construction of the diesel fuel hydro-treating unit at the Seydi Oil Refinery.
2. Project Brief Description: The diesel fuel hydro-treating unit is used to process the straight-run diesel fraction from the crude vacuum desalination unit-6 unit and the light vacuum gas oil from the bitumen unit.
3. Project Location: Seydi, Turkmenistan
4. Timeframe (Start and End Date): 2016
5. Customer: Turkmenbashi Complex of Oil Refineries
6. Design Engineer: State Unitary Enterprise “Bashgiproneftechim”
7. Project Outcome: A proposal for the construction of a hydrotreating unit for diesel fuel at the SOR was provided. The reconstruction of the CRU-35-11/1000 unit performed by WTL will allow generating HSG from 4860 to 9730 ncm 3 per hour, sufficient to hydro-treat diesel fractions yielded at the EDU-AT-6 and that at the bitumen unit enabling to produce diesel fuel of the EURO brand at the refinery.