Scoping study for reconstruction of the Crude Vacuum Desalination Unit-6 at the Seydi Oil Refinery (Turkmenistan)
1. Project Name: Scoping study for reconstruction of the Crude Vacuum Desalination Unit-6 at the Seydi Oil Refinery (Turkmenistan).
2. Project Brief Description: The reconstruction includes redistribution of the feed and the product streams, readjustment of the operation circuit of the existing equipment and its partial replacement with more efficient hardware.
3. Project Location: Seydi, Turkmenistan
4. Timeframe (Start and End Date): 2016
5. Customer: Turkmenbashi Complex of Oil Refineries
6. Design Engineer: State Unitary Enterprise “Bashgiproneftechim”
7. Project Outcome: A detailed report and a proposal for the reconstruction were prepared to facilitate continuous operation of the unit, provide the facility with a stable supply of feed of a required quality, increase the production of diesel fuel by maximizing precision of the rectification process, integrate modern energy-saving technologies and maintain an optimal technological mode by using automated distribution process control system.