Scoping study and conceptual design on modernization of the coking unit at the “Novo-Ufimsky Refinery” in partnership with LLC “Inform Technology”.
1. Project Name: Scoping study and conceptual design on modernization of the coking unit at the “Novo-Ufimsky Refinery”.
2. Project Brief Description: The studies were performed to assess the production capacities of the 21-10 unit owned by OJSC “Novo-Ufimsky Refinery”.
3. Project Location: Ufa, Russian Federation
4. Timeframe (Start and End Date): 2008-2009
5. Customer: Novo-Ufimsky Refinery
6. Licensor: LLC “Inform Technology”, Russian Federation
7. Design Engineer: JSC “Vostokneftezavodmontazh”
8. Project Outcome: Continuous production of petroleum coke with a minimum content of volatile substances of 16% for use as a charge additive in the coking industry was organized to replace the coking coal which is of a very short supply in Russia.